Are you a space lover? Want to surround yourself with the incredible mystery of space exploration? Apollo-X™ 3D printed Space Shuttle lamps will blow your mind to the outer space! The light in the LED lamp slowly strobes to imitate the flames of a real space launch. This lamp is produced using 3D printing technology that gives it its unique appearance. These lamps are USB rechargeable and will make your guests fall in love with your living room decoration!
Each individual lamp has gone through a rigorous 26+ hour 3D printing process using state-of-the-art technology. The design is made according to NASA draughtsmanship images to accurately reproduce the actual design
It's been 50 years since the Apollo space program has achieved the feat of sending humans to the moon. This mission would not have been possible without an invention capable of powerfully projecting an inhabited capsule towards the Moon. This machine is none other than the Saturn V rocket. The Saturn V Lamp is an object collection for any true astronomy and astrophysics enthusiast. Fly to the moon!
- No batteries required for this rechargeable LED lamp!
- It's unique colors and eye-catching design are guaranteed to make your guests fall in love with your home decoration. This LED lamp is going to make heads turn!
- No matter where you place this unique LED lamp in your house, you will be able to feel the excitement of a spacecraft launch sitting right next to it! The light in the LED lamp slowly strobes to imitate the flames of a real space launch.
- Power Source: USB Rechargeable Battery
- Available sizes: 8.2 IN and 11 IN / 21 cm and 28 cm
- Body Material: PLA
- Wattage: 0-5W
- Voltage: 5V
Please allow 10-24 business days for the item to arrive. Please note: due to the ongoing global COVID-19 Crisis most airports, postal offices and shipping companies worldwide are operating under various government limitations, making additional local delays in product delivery very possible, we are doing our absolute best to make sure you get your products as soon as possible.