The Beeswax Polish is a great natural helper to polish, repair and restore the natural beauty of the wood. This beeswax penetrates into the wood and provides a protective water-resistant coating, is non-toxic and 100% safe for children. It can bring a silky-smooth and shiny look, cover cracks and reduce scratches on surfaces. It will bring the magic of wood back to life!
Having the wooden furniture waxed will cover the cracks and reduce scratches on surfaces. With the water-resistant coating, no more liquids go into the woods causing damages. The beeswax is pure and non-toxic, which is 100% safe for children. Will keep your home nice & safe.
- Polish Wooden Surfaces: The beeswax can nourish wooden surfaces and give the wood a silky-smooth feeling.
- Reduce Scratches & Cracks: The beeswax can form a rich and glossy layer to cover all the scratches and dry cracks restoring the natural beauty of wood.
- Water-Resistant: The wax acts as a water-proof coating to prevent any moisture substance from going into the wood.
- Natural Ingredient: The beeswax is a natural gift that is non-toxic. It is 100% safe for children.
- Wide Application: The beeswax can be applied to a wide variety of wooden furniture like tables, chairs, cabinets, doors, etc.
Ingredients: Natural beeswax.
ECO-FRIENDLY Our beeswax is extracted from pure natural high-quality raw materials, polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of natural Beeswax. There are no GMOs, no paraffin, no toxins, and no mystery ingredients. So it has no side effects, does not affect health, and has no odor.
PRACTICAL Beeswax is natural and shiny. After coating a layer of beeswax on your old wooden furniture, it will create a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, moisture and anything else that causes damage so your wood stays healthy for longer. It feels like buying new furniture, giving you a new look.
EASY TO USE Only with a soft cloth, rub a small amount of wax onto the surface in a circular motion and you will be rewarded with the healthy glow of the wood, shining as if from within
USAGE SCENARIOS Beeswax has a wide range of applications, which can be used to renovate old wooden crafts, cracked wooden furniture, moldy wooden doors, wooden cabinets, dry cracked wooden floors, wooden walls, and so on. Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces.
USING METHODS After cleaning and drying the furniture, you just spread the beeswax on the furniture where you need to refurbish evenly with a sponge or rag, then dry it for about 30 minutes, wipe it repeatedly with a clean towel. Leave it for at least 16 hours. Please follow these instructions and your furniture will glow with health. It will look nourished and richer and your wood will most definitely feel the love.
- 1 x Bee Wax（Net content of beeswax: 80g）
- 2 Dishcloths
Please allow 10-24 business days for the item to arrive. Please note: due to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, some minor delays in product delivery are possible, we are doing our absolute best to make sure you get your products as soon as possible.